Hey y'all! 👋
This is Marie, your friendly neighborhood advice column aficionado turned aspiring amateur.
Thanks for submitting a question! But first...
👍 Topics I'd love to talk aboutNot an exhaustive list, just some ideas of the kinds of things I'm already thinking about!
- dealing with the unknown
- moving and making changes in your life
- making friends and building community
- imposter syndrome / gaining self-confidence
- learning how to advocate for yourself
- learning how to set and enforce healthy boundaries, even when it feels uncomfortable
- the tech industry
- work-life balance
- finding space for Christian faith and queer affirmation as an ally
👎 Topics I'm not comfortable coveringThis is the kind of content that's not really in my wheelhouse—but I'm including suggestions of columns that I love that might be better suited!
Questions best answered from an LGBTQ+ and/or POC perspective
Trauma, abuse, or mental health questions
- How to Do It by Stoya and Rich Juzwiak at Slate
BONUS: Other columns I love that might be more your style